Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Muppet hands

After Jasper got a haircut, his legs look so long and skinny.

Doesn't he look like he has Muppet hands in this photo?

Muppet hands
Canon T1i | Manual | 50mm | ISO 100 | f/2.8 | 1/200 sec | SpeedLite 380EX

Happy Wednesday!

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Muppet hands

8 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I just want to rub his belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, I would never have thought of that but once you pointed it out, yep, definitely and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. He looks handsome either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally! Too funny. My mom and I always say Moi Moi has piggy feet, her feet are short and wide and her nails don't touch the ground, she's all black but has white tufts by her nails, looks like nail polish. I love Jaspeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I have adult chicken pox but this made me feel better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA it does look like muppet hands!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...