Monday, April 23, 2012

Mother's Day Gifts Under $50


This will be the 3rd Mother's Day that I'm celebrating as a mom. I celebrate being a mom everyday, but just to make Mother's Day on May 13th May 13th even more special, I've put together a if-you-wanted-to-get-me-something list (in order of preference). Just putting it out there! Share your recommendations in the comments!


(1) Flickr Pro: What mommy photographer wouldn't want unlimited uploads and storage (and more!)? For $24.95 (1 year) or $44.95 (2 years), Flickr Pro gives you just that. I know, I'm so pragmatic. Online file storage is another great option, LOL!


(2) Message Ring: This Skinny Message Ring from The Vintage Pearl is hand-molded and hand-stamped with a word of your choice. What mommy wouldn't love a daily reminder of how much she's loved and appreciated? For $35, you can choose sterling silver, or for $10 more, gold-filled. P.S. Since this is a custom item, so you must order by April 24th for delivery by Mother's Day. P.P.S. I'm a size 4.5, but they're smallest size is 5. I like the gold filled one. A message like "forgiveness" or "serenity" would be great. And in their plain font. Just sayin'.

(3) Shoes: Shoes are a great gift but only accompanied by a gift receipt, LOL. We are picky, aren't we? This Braided Mid-Wedge Sandal from Old Navy, although faux leather, was comfortable when I tried it on a few weeks ago. Plus, that low low wedge screams, "I'm a comfortable mommy still trying to be stylish!" For $24.95 (and in a size 6), you could make someone (eh hem) very happy.


(4) Beautiful hair: Use Aveda's Light Elements Smoothing Fluid on wet or dry hair for hair so smooth and silky, you'd think you were pregnant! $26 (3.4oz/100 mL)

(5) Hearts necklace: This Trio Heart Necklace from t+j designs is a precious mix of adorable hearts in silver, gold, and rose gold. I'm a sucker for rose gold. It's $24, but if you sign up for an account, you get a $10 credit, which you can use (almost) right away!


(6) Moon necklace: The Love U to the Moon and Back Copper Necklace from Etsy Shop Fireweed Impressions is a beautiful hand-stamped necklace for $39. Our son loves moons and stars, so of course I love them too! Thanks for featuring this, Mondays with Mac!

The hubby always does something really special for me on Mother's Day, so don't think I have to make such a list. It was just fun to make one :).

What do you want for Mother's Day?

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Mother's Day Gifts Under $50

15 comments:

  1. What dainty little fingers you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those wedges and the necklace. great picks, lisa. too bad those wedges don't come in my size... :(

    we have the similar ring sizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I hope your husband sees this. :) I want One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I could use some clothes, a pedicure and bare minerals make-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic. I don't even know when Mother's Day is here in Sweden, but I better find out! Soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aveda hair products are the best and so is pregnancy hair - I think it's from all those big vitamins they make you take! I just love those Old Navy wedge sandals, they have the perfect on-the-go heel. I wish they came in black, but I might just have to ask for the nude for Mother's Day - they match anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Missy, the URL you left doesn't have your contact email, so hopefully you read my response! I still take multis :). Nude does go with anything... :D

      Delete
  6. i just want a massage! and maybe a facial at a spa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Flickr Pro. I've been paying for it since, gosh, it's been so long, I can't even count. Definitely since before baby. Probably since around the time we got married. Definitely worth it not to have limits re. uploads!!! Plus, it's the only area of my life where I can legitimately call myself a Pro. ha.

    Just yesterday, I looked at Sweets and told him "perfect Mother's Day gift." And now? For the life of me, I cannot remember what I was referring to. Mama brain - dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the rings!! And that's a good price for customized rings... Think 5 should be ok too since our knuckles might expand as we get *ahem* older :p

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  9. so excited to be celebrating my first mother's day this year! i wonder what my 4 month old will buy for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy pre-mother's day, mama! You have such a great list. I hope your hubs gets you all of them! I don't think that's too much to ask for. LOL

    I really liked that trio heart necklace. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the moon necklace. That would be my pick. I hope to get a tree for my back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heart necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that moon necklace too! And they are such a great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...