Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple Sunday: Lil gymnast

Welcome to Simple Sunday where I link up with Rebecca from Simple as That.

Couch climber
Canon T1i | Manual | 50mm | ISO 800 | f/2.5 | 1/200 sec | SpeedLite380EX

Our 22-mo son (J) totally cracked us up when he pulled off this lil move on the couch. It's so crouching tiger! I bet some of your little ones are gymnasts too!

Hope you'll link up with Rebecca from Simple as That!!!! You don't need a fancy camera or editing software, just snap something simple and link up :).


Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Simple Sunday: Lil gymnast

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. I just want to tickle his feetsies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little stage they do the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect moment to capture! I need to have my camera at the ready more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL ... So cute~ T loves climbing on our couches too .. be's better at falling off though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find myself calling B "monkey" a lot... because he is just that!!!! :) Great pic, as usual. Simple Sunday. I like it!! May have to try that soon! Get my butt blogging on the weekend for once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love watching little ones determined to do something such as climbing over that couch! We could learn a lot from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! He's made that look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photo of your little gymnast. he is an athlete already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...