Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fun Questions

A few weeks ago, I tagged a few people to answer some random questions, and asked them to post some random questions.

My college friend, Michelle, shares the same "perfect Sunday afternoon" with me -- a pleasant trip to the mall with a well-behaved child…or a long nap. So here's YOUR first question (she cracked me up asking it!):

Question #1: Favorite toy as an adult? (which Michelled edited from favorite Adult toy which is a whole different meaning ;) )

The most surprising things about Henry (dad-reader) are that he hates sunshine and heat even though he lives in Southern California, and that he uses a lot of "tildas~" in this comments. So here's YOUR second question (which also cracked me up, since it was an unexpected question from a dude):

Question #2: Shoes, heels, or sandals?

And the most surprising thing about Eva of Life with 2 Dumplings is she pretended to love purple because it was Jessica from Sweet Valley High's favorite color (she actually hated purple!). Here's YOUR third question:

Question #3: What's your favorite reality TV show? Have you ever been on television?

It was fun to learn that Ai of Sakura Haruka's nickname was Chubby, Chubbinity (what do these even mean??). Here's YOUR last question, which was the one I asked:

Last question: What's your nickname?

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads

special one to my dad (God bless his soul), father-in-law,
and of course the hubby!

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Friday Fun Questions

P.S. If you'd like to answer all 32 or any additional questions below, feel free!

From Michelle:
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. What did you think you wanted to do when you were a kid?
3. How many kids do you want to have?
4. Favorite food?
5. Favorite toy as an adult? (which I edited from favorite Adult toy which is a whole different meaning ;) )
6. Favorite toy as a kid?
7. Dream Car?
8. Favorite trait of your spouse?
9. Favorite class in college?
10. Favorite vacation ever?

From Henry:
1. Shoes, Heels or Sandals?
2. PC or Mac?
3. Rain or Shine?
4. Analog or Digital?
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
6. One thing you can’t live without?
7. What do you think about before you goto bed?
8. What would be one thing you would change about your significant other?
9. Do you believe in karma?
10. Ice cream in a cone or cup?
11. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything?

And from Eva of Life with 2 Dumplings
1. Pepsi or Coke?
2. Do you like thunderstorms?
3. Have you every traveled overseas?
4. How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
5. Do you color your hair?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. What's your biggest pet peeve?
8. Where is your favorite place to people watch?
9. What's your favorite season of the year?
10. What's your favorite reality TV show?
11. Have you ever been on television?

8 comments:

  1. my favorite at the moment is definitely my ipad! I been reading books and watching my Korean dramas on it so much lately :D

    btw I use 50MM 1.4 lens on most of my photos and I edit in Photoshop and also in Lightroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rarely have time to get my hands on the ipads... my kids share one and my hubs has one..... and i rarely get a chance to get my hands on it.

    i would love to get a quiet moment to sit and answer all of these fun questions. :)

    happy father's day wknd. not sure we'll do... but i am sure i'll figure it out. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Sunday afternoon at the mall with a perfectly behaved child sounds heavenly : ) I am going to see if I can recreate that this weekend! Cross your fingers for me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions. I think I truly prefer ballet flats, but will wear sandals and heels as well.

    Have a happy Father's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend Lisa! These made me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great father's day weekend!! Do something special for the hubs~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great questions! I love heels they could answer another question, if you think real hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such fun questions! I'm a sandal person ...plain and simple! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...