Thursday, June 7, 2012

Remember the little things

This post was inspired by Jennie at My 3 Ring Circus. She posted these hilarious snapshots of the things her kids have left around the house. Seriously, click over there and tell me that the pretzel on a paper towel in the freezer and a pool stick in a towel rack aren't hilarious. Jennie reminded me that when our kid(s) grow up, move out, and the house can finally be neat and organized, I might actually miss the mess!
So, what other "little things" am I going to remember?

Little chubby feet
With dad With dad
Remember how small Feet
Simply feet

Being silly
Rolling rolling rolling
Fun with puppy

Enjoying the simple things
Resting Playing dress up in the dark?

And kisses!
Smooches

Self 2 - a kiss

What will you remember?
What do you remember from your childhood?

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Remember the little things

11 comments:

  1. super cute. the chubby feet get me every time. never gets old.

    we just decided to buy a camcorder because i recently was overcome with fear that some day many years down the road, i might forget the cute little noises he makes and the way he says "hmmm?" and "huh?" with his adorable little baby upspeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea - to capture the things you'll miss one day. I want to bottle up Gavin's language right now. His "pleeezes" and "tank tous" are so darn adorable. And yet, I know the minute I take out my camera (or phone!) to record it, he'll play coy and refuse to talk. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and those little cuffs are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so adorable. Oh my!

    Love the last two. So full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little adorable feet .. hearing them pitter patter as they run around the house ... and KISSES~ *sigh* I miss it all already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baby feet. And those are some cute ones! I will never forget the struggles Baby C and I have overcome together. And I remember the sibling jokes we had growing up. We still joke about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The baby feet are adorable and that last picture is just precious... you need to print that one out and frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby feet are the best! I took a pic of my feet with E's feet on my phone. When Hubby saw it on the photo stream, he said "ew" LOL.

    I'm not sure I can be convinced that I'll miss the mess, but my favorite baby age is 6 months. They can't quite move yet so they're still all squishy with little fat rolls everywhere. When they become teens, I know I'll miss the non-stop affection and enthusiasm too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love baby feet! I do know from having foster children in the house and then having them going back home that the quietness and cleanliness is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, you are so sweet to mention my post. I love your pictures and the sweet chubby feet are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously, j has the cutest feet! my daughter is kind of like j... (they have similar noses and feet!) :) i don't remember adam ever having chubby-anything... except for the first year of his life. he's kind of like my hubs... just lean and "scrawny." i have the worst short term memory... so i will be lucky if i remembered anything! i guess... things like my kids telling me, "i love you so much!" and showing me a lot of affection is what i'll remember the most. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...