Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beach-ready pastels

Sandy A La Mode is a blog I read regularly. She has a beautifully-designed blog, is a beautiful lil' lady, and has a cute boy named Austin. She recently introduced a style-finder site called Fashionspace. At first, it looks like ShopStyle, except through Fashionspace, clicks from a post equal commissions. Anyways, she teamed up with another blogger for ModCloth giveaway, for which she'd pick a winner with her favorite "Pastels" board.

So, without further ado, here is my beach-ready pastels board based on, what I'll call, the color rose. Keeping it all in the same color family really makes for easy packing, especially when you've got a toddler and all his things to squeeze into a car. I can't wait for our Rehoboth Beach stay! Which reminds me, I have to go bathing suit shopping. Ugh.


All you have to do is click on the image above (may not show up in RSS readers) to take you to the retailer. I think they're reasonable prices!

I think Fashionspace is new, so there are some bugs/improvements that could definitely be made. Mind if I share them?
  • I think there needs to be search options under each merchants' page. I'd rather not scroll through all 6,000 items on a merchant's page.
  • While creating my board, it seems the "crop" feature has bugs in it. It kept cropping the wrong area of a photo.

It has a nice "remove background" feature though (which removes the background from shop photos so that you can create pretty boards!), better than ShopStyle's.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

You think Sandy will pick me ;)? 

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
Feel free to leave critiques on my blog or photos!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Beach-ready pastels

6 comments:

  1. hey, lisa--i should know this..... but thanks to both sandy and you... i definitely have to check this site out. great set, lisa! you know i love maxi dresses, and this one is perect. :)

    so much to do this wknd.... hope you have a great one, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww very cute board!! love that you put a beach twist to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a shopper or fashionista but I like your beach-ready pastel board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pickings! So pretty. When is your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely have to check this out. I currently use Shopstyle, I am also a member of rewardstyle too. I think this is a great pastel beach ready spread... Would you like me to put some pressure on Sandy to pick yours hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picks! Love the floppy hat. Yay for your upcoming beach trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...