Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Sunday: Best friends

Welcome to Simple Sunday where I link up with Rebecca from Simple as That.

Our son's been sick these past two weeks -- cold-like symptoms mostly -- so he's more prone to being irritated. Who isn't, right ;). Whenever we come home, the dogs go nuts. The lil one wants to lick our son. The older one pounds on the lil one for wanting to lick our son. All the while, we're trying to get in the door, I'm trying to coax our son to wash his hands first, and all this is happening in a tiny space called the vestibule. Needless to say, both the boy and I are irritated.

Luckily for the puppy, our son doesn't hold grudges.

With puppy
My best friend
Canon T1i | Manual | 50mm | ISO 1600 | f/2.2 | 1/200 sec

Don't get me wrong, the older dog (Coco) loves our son too, but she's more of the protective type, not the let-our-son-touch-her type.

Hope you'll link up with Rebecca from Simple as That!!!! You don't need a fancy camera or editing software, just snap something simple and link up :).


Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Simple Sunday: Best friends

11 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry he's feeling bad. It's tough when they are not really sick but feeling just bad enough to not be themselves. Isn't it nice to be so loved by our animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry J is under the weather! I hope he feels better soon, and a summer cold is just dire misery! Amazing photos as always Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor little one. It's amazing how forgiving dogs are! Love this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor little man. My nephew is sick with something right now too! :/ This is a really sweet photo. Sometimes all a person needs to feel a bit better is hugs from a furry friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your little guy is feeling better. This shot is so precious. And I love his little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it, colds are so tough. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I hate when the kids get sick. I'd much rather I get sick in their stead. Hoping that J gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this photo, so sweet. Our alpha, Moi Moi actually takes the other dog outside (Abby) when she doesn't listen. Moi Moi is allowed in but Abby isn't because she's naughty (she has a bed right outside the door where she can still feel like part of the action. If she tries to come in and I say no, if she doesn't listen, Moi Moi will get up and nudge Abby outside.

    I'm picturing Coco saying no, stop that...this is not appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. poor j. it's the worst when kids are sick. but i guess it's part of growing up. my kids sometimes go through a phase and just can't seem to shake if off. this is a great photo! and your little guys gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor J~ I hope he gets better soon~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...