Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How you doin' on those resolutions?

It's Jan 31 and time to look at the progress of my New Year Resolutions (NYRs). Hope you're staying strong!

Achievable:
  • No more chips or fries -- 31 out of 31 days!
  • Attending church every Sunday -- 2 out of 5 Sundays
  • Attending small group -- 0 out of 2 meetings
  • Reading the Bible and praying everyday -- a handful out of 31 days -- gotta improve!
  • Date night with hubby at least once a month -- eek -- 0 times
  • Going to the gym at least once a week -- went once a week for 3 out of 4 weeks
Lofty:
  • Blog everyday -- 30 out of 31 days
  • Take a picture a day for capturng.com -- 30 out of 31 days
  • Lose 8 lbs. -- 0 lbs lost, which isn't surprising since I only went to the gym 3 times this month
Pff! I wish:

I'm definitely crave fries when I'm eating out and chips when it's 10pm at night. I need to practice Christianity everyday. We have to have a date night in February -- it's Valentine's Day after all! And maybe I could increase my gym usage to twice a week. January's been a tiring month because my son and I are always sick at the same time.

As for blogging, I'm hoping to continue a post a day. Here's BlogHer's February badge and theme -- relative.

NaBloPoMo February 2012

As for picture taking, I hope to continue a photo a day -- I can just imagine the album/calendar/poster/wall art I can create with all those images!

Maybe I'll pick up sewing. Maybe I'll take a class. Who knows. As for the other items on my "Pff! I wish" list, at least I started a Pinterest board. I even bought new items in January to serve as wardrobe foundations.

So, all-in-all, not a bad start to 2012. Here's to always growing, learning, maturing, and improving! 

Feel free to share your resolutions and progress too!


Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post.
-----------------------
Follow this blog!

RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...