Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17: Our day off and my online haul

The day started out with a peaceful, take-our-time breakfast. The hubby and I chatted about photography -- purchasing accessories, new lenses, and possibly taking a course together. Other classes we chatted about were cooking, swimming (low on my list *wink*), and tennis lessons. We're trying to be proactive about spending time together! After breakfast, we went our separate ways because I had some shopping to do and he had some WOW to play!

P.S. I added an effect to my original photo in Picasa! And added a watermark. Who knew?

Sadly, I went home empty-handed after a trip to the mall. It really irks me when that happens, but I didn't let that stop me because I went home and did some crazy shopping online! Here's what's coming in the mail!

Ann Taylor Woodland Cable Crew Neck Sweaters, $15.95 after SHOPANN 60% discount (today's discount is WEEKEND for 40% off). Buy through ebates (referral link) for 2.5% cash back!

Ann Taylor Loft Petite Saddle Shoulder Cardigan, $20 and $16 after SHOPSALE 60% off. Buy through ebates (referral link) for 3% cash back!

All prices after ONSAVEBIG 25% discount (today's discount is NEWYOU for 30% off!)
Old Navy Women's The Diva Skinny Jeans, $22.13
Old Navy Women's Poplin-Stretch Dress Shirts, $19.88
Old Navy Women's Cable Knit Sweaters, $16.88
Old Navy Women's Cropped Cable Knit Sweaters, $12.97, How could I resist for $13? And cropped means it could be a shorter length! Buy through ebates (referral link) for 2% cash back!

So I guess the only thing I didn't get off my wishlist was a gingham shirt. No biggie because I got plenty! I just hope some of it fits! Ah, the risk of shopping online...


Are you taking advantage of any sales today?

Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post using buttons below.

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...