Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28: Jasper's favorite activities

I don't talk much about the dogs on this blog, but just had to share these photos of Jasper, the 6-month-old puppy. His favorite activities are:

Getting beat up by Coco. Just kidding! They're just playing!



Licking food off of my son's foot/hands/face/etc.


And destroying my son's things. 
Here are our favorites toddler shoes.
They're flexible, easy to wear, and match my son's jacket.
Jasper chewed through the Velcro strap.
I could smack Jasper right now. 
But I won't because we just bought an exact replacement.
We will also keep shoes very high off the floor now.

If you can't tell, I have a love-hate relationship with that puppy.

Hope you're having a great weekend!



 
Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post.
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...