Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo: Relative

NaBloPoMo February 2012

Happy February! This month's NaBloPoMo theme is Relative. Today's writing prompt is Tell us about your mother. And I've been trying for the last hour and a half to formulate a coherent stream of thought but can't because my throat hurts, I have a headache, and I just want to curl up into a fetal position and sleep until next week. So, Mom, if you're reading this, I promise to embarrass you another day!

 
Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post.
-----------------------
Follow this blog!

RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...