Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first guest post at Power Launch!

I recently won the parenting book, Grooming the Next Generation for Success by Dani Johnson, on Power Launch. When I contacted them about the win, they not only took down my address, but they asked if I'd like to guest post! Whoa, my first guest post. I was sincerely honored!

So please head on over to Power Launch to read the 3 parenting lessons that have taught me that I am not smarter than my baby. Be sure to share your parenting tips in the comments over at Power Launch! And if YOU want to guest post for Power Launch, clicky here to read more about doing so.


 
----------------------- 
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
----------------------- 
 Originally posted at expandng.com - My first guest post at Power Launch  

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...