Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday -- Balancing act

Just when you think you're about to lose it...

Losing balance
Canon T1i | Manual | ISO 100 | f/3.2 | 1/160 sec | SpeedLite 380EX

You remember the support from your faith, family, loved ones, and friends (like you!) and find balance again.

Ready to go
Canon T1i | Manual | ISO 100 | f/4.0 | 1/160 sec | SpeedLite 380EX

Who/what helps you maintain balance in your life?

Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond!
-----------------------
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
-----------------------
Originally posted at expandng.com - Wordless Wednesday -- Balancing act

8 comments:

  1. Sorry I've lost all your comments made on Disqus! I removed Disqus because it was taking too long to load. I'll still be responding via email to your comments though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful words accompanying the photos :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. :) Great pics!!!!! Your pictures aspire me to be a better photographer. Love those baby toes!!!!!

    My DH helps me to maintain balance in life. And of course, sweet little B always helps me in every aspect of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you said . . . faith, family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! A good bath with bubbles and book! Keeps me sane for the most part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank god you removed disqus. i swear, blogger coded to refuse any other ID other than google :(

    anyway, cute pics!! J is adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little feet playing :) Balancing my life? Oh, it changes from time to situation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little feet :) Balancing my life? I use different tools and different stages and times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...