Monday, December 7, 2009

Exercising

For a better pregnancy, smoother delivery, and faster recovery, I have read many sources that recommend exercising everyday. Whether that is just stretching, walking, lifting a few weights, or anything else that doesn't leave me exhausted. And it's funny because shouldn't we ALL do this for our general health? Yet, before I was pregnant, I didn't get too down on myself for not exercising everyday (heck, 3 times a week was the most I'd go back then). But now that I'm pregnant, I feel I'm letting my baby and myself down if I'm not exercising everyday! It's so silly because no one can be perfect, and unless you love to workout, who wants to go to the gym everyday?

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...