Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 7 - raspberry

Got a new pregnancy book from Helen (thanks!). Apparently, 25% of women DO NOT experience morning sickness. Thank goodness I'm in that 25%. Apparently, so was my mom (yay!). Another hormonal change that hasn't affected me (yet) is adult acne -- whew! The frequent trips to the bathroom are annoying enough!

This week, the baby is the size of a raspberry (0.5 in). I had raspberries today for breakfast. They're pretty big! The baby's heart is beating at 150 beats per minute, and even making little movements -- though I definitely won't feel those.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...