Friday, December 4, 2009

7 weeks

I am showing no tell-tale signs of pregnancy. I have experienced only the mildest cases of nausea (or none at all) and have the same or only slightly less energy than before. The only thing that has really changed is my tendency to get very warm -- to the point of sweating even during these cold days -- whenever I move around a lot. Even just walking to my office from the train station, I develop a slight glow. Case in point, I am wearing short sleeves today and am comfortable inside, when normally, I'd be chilly. Don't worry, I still bundle up with coat, hat, scarf, and gloves when necessary outside :-).

I guess I'm blessed with a good balance of hormones, or it just comes with being young and pregnant (not that 28 -- going on 29 soon! -- is young compared to my mom who had me at 20). Though Nina did mention over Thanksgiving dinner, after Alan and I announced the news, that I was looking more "stacked" than normal (sorry if that is TMI for you men reading this).

I am making gingerbread men this weekend. Hope they turn out good and I can share a bunch during our Christmas celebrations together.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...