Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OB/GYN visit


I called my OB/GYN yesterday while at school. Since my office-mate was in, I had to sneak out into the hallway to take the call. I hope no one heard -- it is a rather echo-ey hallway and I spoke softly. My original appointment was scheduled for Wed, Dec. 16th as an annual exam. I asked the receptionist if I should see them earlier, and she said that isn't necessary. Most likely, as it is with all offices that staff female OB/GYNs, they don't have any earlier appointments. My last OB/GYN was also female. She was at UPenn Medical. I once called in July for an appointment and didn't get one until September!

Anyways, I will schedule my first prenatal exam after my visit on Dec. 16th. They better have an opening soon after! In the meantime, I'll keep eating healthy, getting plenty of rest, and taking it easy. By the way, thanks Mom & Dad for the use of the Explorer. Since A has officially started his full time 6:30am shift, the freedom of sleeping in later and take a later train to work (when necessary) is such a luxury!

In other news, Coco's hair was so matted that the groomer had to shave her again :-(. She's so cold!


1 comment:

  1. Funny, this brings back some memories of xanga. I'm back to stalking mode and reading blogs/posts.It's been awhile since we saw Coco. A little more time and we shall get the cousins to meet again! I haven't completely healed so I think I'm still contagious.

    You know what I realized? Jeter only harass dogs similar to his size! He ran away from the big dogs this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...