Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cravings

My first craving came two days ago, Sunday. I was out eating lunch with A, N, and Ab. We were at Eastern Dragon, which is a typical American style Chinese-Japanese restaurant. Alan ordered spicy tuna roll. N ordered spicy salmon roll. And Ab ordered two perfect slivers of salmon sashimi. Just getting a whiff of Alan's spicy tuna roll made me salivate. Not to mention the thought of tasting that buttery salmon. I thought I would miss coffee the most, but I was mistaken. Sashimi is at the top of the "as soon as the doctor says I'm ok to eat it, I WILL" list. What did I have to eat that day, you ask? I had a california roll and a shrimp avocado roll. So disappointing :-(.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...