Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12-hr stomach ache

A and I were joking two days ago that he was having more symptoms of pregnancy than I was - headaches, nausea, fatigue - but it was no joking matter when he started getting chills, having abdominal pain, and becoming nauseous. Thankfully after a good night's sleep and a day off of work, Ais back to about 80%. He thinks it was mild food poisoning, and I think it was the stomach flu - which can last from 1 to 10 days. We thought we were in the clear, when around noon yesterday, I started having similar symptoms. First abdominal pain and then nausea and fatigue. Sure makes me thankful that I don't experience these on a daily basis! Anyways, this morning, I am back to about 90% and A about 85%. We are eating light and drinking lots of water. The greatest danger to the baby is that we both become dehydrated, so I'm drinking it up :-).

GYNO appointment today. My close friend said that 8 weeks is about right for the first prenatal exam. I'm in my 7th week now, so hopefully the OB will me next week.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...