Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playing with color

If I start taking this photography hobby seriously, I may consider starting a new blogspot. But for now, I'll keep them here.

Below is an unedited photo of graffiti on a metal wall:


I enhanced the graffiti (or painting, if that's what it is) and made everything else black and white. I also added a shadow behind the graffiti to make it look like it projected from the wall, like a painting.


I do appreciate any suggestions from more experienced photographers - composition, photo editing techniques, etc. Leave them below, on twitter, or facebook.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...