Thursday, February 17, 2011

Month 6

At J's 6-month checkup, the nurse was surprised that Jacob only weighed 20 lbs - she was thinking more like 25. Then, the pediatrician kept calling him Chunky Monkey. Needless to say, I was a bit concerned.

I know, I know, I'm over-reacting.

But to calm my fears, I decided to plot J's growth on CDC's weight-for-length chart to see if J was heavy for his length.


Turns out, he's somewhere near the middle…so I can stop worrying.

6 month
Height 29 in (above 95th percentile)
Weight 20 lbs (75-90th percentile)
Head circumference 17.5 in (50-75th percentile)
*** Online percentile calculator

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...