Friday, January 7, 2011

Extreme couponing

I admit it - right before I gave birth to Jacob, I got on this crazy coupon clipping/printing phase, trying to get things for free or close to free. Here is just one example. Granted, I didn't come up with all of these deals myself. I'd like to thank CommonSenseWithMoney.com. Anyways, I was browsing my Google Reader today and came across this article on a new series coming to TLC - Extreme Couponing. I watched the clip below & was muy impressed! Alan scoffed at my couponing sometimes, but what if our grocery bills would only be $6 for $200 worth of groceries? Though I don't know how big a deal we could get at Lotte Plaza - Asian Market ;).

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...