Friday, February 24, 2012

(REPOST) Is she talking to the puppy or the baby?

"Poll" for this post has been updated and works

We live in a townhouse and luckily only have one neighbor. They probably hear me raise my voice. I bet they play a game of "Is she talking to the puppy or the baby?" You can play along too! I wish there were some awesome prize I could give you if you get all the answers correctly. BUT if you help us reach 10,000 pageviews, we're that much closer to a gift card giveaway! Share this post via twitter, Facebook, or good ol' fashion word of mouth :). Share buttons are at the bottom of this post.

So let's play. There are only 3 questions. Good luck!


I'm not sure the quiz is working below since this is a scheduled post. If it's not, I'll republish when it's working :).


So how'd you do?

P.S. I refer to our 18-mo son (J) sometimes as a baby, sometimes as a toddler. I can't make up my mind which he is!

Hope you'll help us reach 10,000 pageviews by sharing our blog!


 

 
Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond! 
----------------------- 
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...