Saturday, February 11, 2012

Must.read.magazines


Hope you're having a good weekend!

I really should have added "attack my stack of magazines" to my list of New Year Resolutions because who has actual magazines anymore, right *wink*?


I have issues about a year old -- you can maybe see Martha Stewart Living and Allure on the left. In the center are a few issues of Consumer Reports. And over on the right issues of Self, Shape, Glamour, and Parents. The Self and Shape have not helped me lose any weight :(. The good news is that new issues of most of them aren't coming anymore, otherwise I'd have to make another shelf for them.


Luckily the other day, I read through my issues of Martha Stewart Living. I enjoyed reading them in our kitchen nook, with the table finally cleaned off!

Maybe this weekend I'll attack some of the other magazines :).

What are you doing this weekend? Enjoy it!


 
Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post.
-----------------------
Follow this blog!

RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I have the same dilemma...stacks and stacks in my house. My eyes are bigger than my free time when it comes to mags. Love em and can't get through them all.

    Btw, I think you'll like today's post...an interview with a Hawaii petite premium denim designer (she's a mama too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cancelled a number of magazines, because I just don't have the time to read them. But, I refuse to cancel my subscription to the Atlantic Monthly. Love that magazine and keep promising myself I'll find time to read it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought an issue of People months ago for the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries wedding cover story. Their marriage is already OVER and I still haven't had time to crack that issue open! Life sure does change after a baby...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...