Friday, February 3, 2012

Reader Appreciation

Taking a cue from Pretty Sparkly Shiny's The Secrets to Successful Blogging (Part I), I am dedicating a post each week to highlight comments and interactions with the readers of this blog. Without you, I'd be talking to myself. Thank you for not allowing that to happen.


Thanks to HapaMama & TalkingThirty for relating to the tribute to my mama!


Thanks to Please Touch Museum for retweeted my post on our visit, and for Whole Foods for responding to my post about organic labeling!

That organic labeling post had the most pageviews this week as well!

Thanks also to the phrase kurt wenner e julian beever because somehow a Google search of it leads you to this blog. Apparently I posted once about this artist's sidewalk art.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!


Show some love. Leave a comment below
and/or share this post.
-----------------------
Follow this blog!

RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...