Friday, December 16, 2011

Stride Rite - not as expensive as I thought

When I asked for advice on soft-soled shoes for J, people recommended Stride Rite and Robeez (free shipping on all orders today for delivery by 12/24 at both sites). I also got a recommendation for Shoe Train at the John Cabin Mall. Apparently, they are the BEST children's shoe store in the area with knowledgable staff and a great selection, especially for kids with specific foot-related needs.

For convenience's sake, my husband took J to Stride Rite and got a great deal! I love a deal!

I was all set to pay $30-$45 for a pair of their SRT Soft Motion shoes. But they were having a 50% off sale and my husband got 2 pairs for $33 $40 (whoops, mistake)! I'm not sure if that sale was specific to that store since it was closing, or a recent promotion. Below are the shoes we got and love. J walks so well in them, as if he weren't wearing shoes at all! I'd highly recommend them!




I remember on Black Friday buying size 5 shoes for J. It's only been a month and he's already a 5.5 (and thus wearing a 6). CRAZY how fast their little feet grow. Plus, J has little "man tao" feet, meaning they resemble little Chinese bread buns -- so cute -- just want to eat them up :).

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...