Friday, December 16, 2011

Use Google Alerts to find online deals


If you're on the lookout for something, I'd recommend setting a Google Alert. It's not always timely, as in getting notifications as soon as a deal appears, but I haven't missed a deal so far. I've setup Google Alerts for "Pampers Gifts to Grow" so that I can collect free points in my Pampers account. With purchases and free codes online, I've racked up over 3,000 points. I was waiting for 3-in-1 bike, but their rewards keep changing...

What do you think of Google Alerts?

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...