Friday, May 20, 2011

My deals at Target


French's Worchestire sauce
Regularly $1.54
Sale $1.09
Used $0.75/1 coupon
Final price $0.34
Savings 80%

Wrigley's 5 Gum
Regularly $1.27
Used $1/2
Stacked with $1/2 Target coupon
Final price $0.27
Savings 80%

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish
Regularly $2.04
Used $1/1
Stacked with $1/1 Target coupon
Final price $0.04
Savings 98%


You could have also bought 2 nail filers for $1 each and got them for FREE

I'm so glad my husband supports my coupon obsession and that I like to post my deals online ;).

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...