Friday, May 20, 2011

My deals at Safeway

In addition to the deals I mentioned previously, below are some extra finds:

Tostitos, selected varieties
Great with the FREE avocados and 2/$1 guac mix I got
Regularly $3.99
Sale $2.49
Used $1/1 coupon
Final price $1.49
Savings 60%


I got my avocados free because the FREE milk coupon I received previously deducted the price of the avocados ($3.75) instead of the milk (which was $3.49)

Yakisoba noodles
Regularly $1.39
Sale $0.79
Used $1/2 coupon
Final price $0.29
Savings 80%

Lunchables Cracker Combos
Regularly $2.99
Sale 4/$5 or $1.25 each
Used $1/1 coupon
Final price $0.25
Savings 90%

Carefree pantiliners
Regularly $1.19
Sale $1
Used $0.50/1 coupon which was doubled (I see all coupons for their doubled value)
Final price FREE
Savings 100%

Suave Professionals volumizing product
Regularly $2.99
Sale $2.69
Used a "TRY ME" coupon from their Facebook page
Final price -$0.30 because the register deducted the regular price instead of the sale price
Savings 100% (with $0.30 overage)

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...