Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 10 months!

Taken at 9 months, but so darn cute!



I can hardly believe it - 10 months already and just 2 months from a year old - going from infant to toddler!

I recently read an article on BabyCenter.com: Your 10-month-old: Week 1. It gave tips on how to carry a growing baby - and growing J is!

One tip, to avoid wrist pain, is to alternate arms when holding or feeding. It reminded of me of wrist pain back when J was about 3 months old. My right hand would be numb most of every morning. I thought it'd be permanent. Luckily, it wasn't. I don't even remember when it went away but so glad it did. These days, J doesn't want to be held for too long. He'd rather crawl on his own, so no wrist pain here. Now, lower back pain is another story...

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...