Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Friday on the radio, a woman called in to ask the DJs and listening audience for their opinion on whether or not her husband should get her a Mother's Day gift - she is pregnant with their first child at the moment. Most women who called in said, "Yes, of course he should...or at least celebrate it some other way."

I can't remember if we celebrated Mother's Day while I was pregnant with J. Mother's Day is so close to our wedding anniversary and all the holidays seem to be flowing right into another...

Anyways, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there. Sunday was beautiful and sunny - who could ask for anything more? I got a lovely card from my hubby & son (my hubby signed for the 9-month-old :P) and tulips. And I didn't have to change a poopy diaper or cook dinner :).

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...