Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I can't believe J is...

A little over a 3 weeks ago, at J's 9-month checkup, the doc worried me a bit saying J may be "behind" since he wasn't crawling or standing or able to pick up small objects or saying da-da, etc. But he also said that maybe in 3 weeks, it'd be a different story. And it is!

I can't believe J is... (and how quickly he's progressing to each thing):
  • Pulling himself into standing (can't use this mini pack-n-play anymore)
  • Trying to crawl up stairs (yes, we are right behind him)
  • Handing me books to read to him
  • Crawl to me and wrap his arms around my calves as if saying "Mommy, I luv u...pick me up!"
Lastly, aren't babies hands the softest! Sometimes his palms brushes my hand while we turn the page in a book, and it's like nothing else on this earth!

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...