Sunday, May 1, 2011

My deals at Target



I'm such a dork to share my recent deals, but I just can't help joining the extreme couponing craze, though I am far from extreme. My deals at Target:
  • Tide Free & Gentle 75 oz, regularly $10.99, on sale $8.99. I used a $1.00 coupon {link}, so I got them for $7.99 each (30% savings). 
  • Wrigley 5 Gum, regularly $1.27. I used a $1.00/2 manufacturer's coupon {link}. You can stack a manufacturer's coupon with a Target one for $1.00/2 {link}, so I got them for $0.27 each (80% savings).
  • Lysol wipes 35-ct, marked regularly as $2.04 but rang up $1.89. I used a $1.50 coupon {link}, so I got them for $0.39 each (81% savings). 
  • Reach floss 55 yd, regularly $0.97 (though other "flavors" are $3.99 which I don't understand). I used a $1.00 coupon {link}, so I got them with $0.03 overage (103% savings). Most place  won't give you overages in cash but will apply them to the rest of your order.
  • Secret deodorant trial size, regularly $0.97. I used a $1.00 coupon {link}, so I got them them with $0.03 overage (3% overage). Remember, as long as the coupon does not specify a size limit and as long as the store will take the coupon, you can use them on trial sizes.
  • Secret clinical strength deodorant trial size, regularly $2.49. I used a $3.00 coupon (forget where), so I got it with $0.51 overage (20% overage).
Total of 50% savings :).

    Be the first to leave a comment

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...