Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 13, 5 days - lemon

At the beginning of this week, our baby was the size of a peach (2.5"). Now, he/she is the size of a lemon (3"). It's amazing how fast the growth is! I am five days into my second trimester, and baby's growth (along with mine) will increase this trimester.Just look at the white lines on the graph below (from whattoexpect.com). Those are the recommended weight gains. My gain is the maroon line, so I'm right on target (yay!). Maybe I should eat more....hehe...

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...