Friday, August 5, 2011

Separation

Just a few days ago, I would wave bye and say "see you later" to J when I left for work. He'd happily wave bye to me, and I'd have a good day. Sometimes, if he were really busy having fun, he wouldn't even notice I was leaving.

Then, all of a sudden, he started getting upset whenever I (or daddy) left his side. When I wave bye to go to work, he starts crawling toward me crying. It's so sad. I miss him (more) all day now! I can't imagine how cruel I'll feel when I have to leave him at daycare :(.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...