Wednesday, March 17, 2010

20-week ultrasound pictures

Seeing our baby BOY (that's right, he's a boy!!!) on-screen moving around and such, I can hardly believe there is life developing inside me. A & I are so excited (and I'm a bit nervous) to become parents. Below are some pictures, including one where you can definitely see he is a boy. Hope he is tall & handsome like his father :).

He's waving hello!

That is either his stomach or his bladder...I can't remember...

The technician had a little fun and put this caption under the picture.
This is a view of his bottom with his two legs on either side of the arrow.

He's weighing in at 14 oz - a bit higher than average.

I got a call yesterday from the hospital. I have to go in again this morning because the computer was acting up when we had these pictures taken. The technician will finish my series of photos. Maybe I'll have more to post!

In other news, the sciatic nerve on my right side is bothering me. Sometimes it's hard to stand or even walk. We missed the gym on Monday, so maybe it's just tense. Hopefully some exercise will loosen it up.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...