Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 15 - avocado

This week our baby is between 4 and 5 inches! He/She is also starting to hear - better watch my voice...I want him/her to be part of a peaceful family...


I've noticed that my stuffy nose, especially before bed and in the morning, has gotten a bit worse. Apparently, that's also attributed to pregnancy hormones and may not get any better as the pregnancy progresses. Better whip out the humidifier, else I'll rub my nose right off!

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...