Friday, February 5, 2010

Vivid dreams

Hormonal changes, waking up in the middle of the night, and pregnancy-related anxiety have been cited as reasons for the increase of vivid dreams during pregnancy. Though I haven't dreamt (on a side-note, I know I've used the word "dreamt" as the past tense of "dream", but I kept getting a spelling error while typing this entry. So I Googled the past tense of dream. Apparently, "dreamt" is more common in British English and "dreamed" more common in American English. Now, back to the entry...) about the baby, all my vivid dreams the last few nights have been me yelling at someone. It's been both at family and at A. Weird, huh?

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...