Thursday, April 29, 2010

Over the weekend

This past weekend, A and I drove up to Boston for some seafood, sight-seeing, and Russell Peters :). Actually, we weren't planning to see Russell Peters until last Tuesday. We didn't want to sit in the nosebleed section at a Boston Red Sox game (I know, I would have been a trader!), so we researched other things to do. As I was browsing shows & concerts in Boston, I couldn't believe Russell Peters was doing his Green Card Tour in Boston and there were tickets still available! Below is me standing under the sign at Wilbur Theatre.

We sat in the front row on the first balcony level, so no head obstructions (yay!). Russell was hilarious! I wish he would have done more Asian jokes, but the one A guy in the front row near the stage didn't give him good material. Plus, most of the audience was Indian. Anyways, Alan & I would totally see him again!

Apparently Russell is celebrating 20 years on the comedy scene!


In other yummy news, we had an amazing seafood dinner at Atlantic Fish. Food and service was great. The tables were spaced very closely together though, and A politely asked if we could sit in a booth so I wouldn't be uncomfortable during dinner with my expanding belly (aw!!).

Do you see how A's dish pales in comparison to mine...hehe ;)

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...