Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recent instagrams

In case you don't have Instagram (lisacng), or don't follow me on Twitter, here are some recent snapshots of life taken with my iPhone. I'm also taking a photo a day on my iPhone for Fat Mum Slim's #MarchPhotoADay project. Click here for the daily prompts and to participate. I've posted my #MarchPhotoADay photos on capturng.com.



$1: I got this coupon from CVS for a free tin of Nivea Crème (1 oz, unscented) which retails for $1. It's a thick, luxurious crème that was great for the winter. My other winter favorite was Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Crème (lightly fragranced, 2.7oz). It had a hint of roses, which I normally hate, but this was subtle.

Statement: My first statement necklace, but how could I resist since I obsessed about it for a week before purchasing. And it was only $8.50 from Forever21! It think I'm going to remove a few links though, so it's more "bib" like.

So big: This is our 19-mo old having fun at the car dealership last weekend (more on that tomorrow). I made the comment that "he's getting so big" because it was funny watching him try to ride this tiny truck. Maybe if I juxtaposed this photo with him riding his big truck, it'd make more sense.

Hard at play: This is a snapshot from a video I took a while ago. But recently, J has, when asked, sit down and "read" a book himself. It's the cutest thing. I think every thing he does is cute, ok? Click here for another one of J's "hard at play" photos.

If I'm not already following you (lisacng), please leave your Instagram name in the comments :).



Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond! 
----------------------- 
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
----------------------- 
 Originally posted at expandng.com  

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...