Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspired by Old Navy ad

Our snailmail mailbox was overflowing when I checked it last evening. It's just so easy to let mail sit in there for a week or so. What ever happened to the days when mail was delivered to your door? Is there a time-saving, privacy thing going on?? Anyways, I received a15% off $50 purchase to Old Navy and was inspired to buy when I saw their ad. Haven't bought anything, but here's what I'm thinking...



Disclaimer: This dress was shown with a thicker yellow belt and wedge sandals with a higher heel, so basically it's the look Old Navy designed. Don't you go thinking I have a sense of style ;).

I'd love this outfit to go see the cherry blossoms at the end of this month. The chiffon dress below (or this one with flutter sleeves) seem like they'd keep me cool while in the hot (warm?) sun chasing around a toddler. It can also move with me as I chase him with a camera. The low heels also seem good for walking/running. I probably wouldn't purchase the white messenger since it wouldn't fit a bottle of milk, snacks, a bib, a bowl, some toys, diapers, wipes, changing pad, change purse, and DSLR. But it's really cute. Anyways, click on images below to take you to Old Navy.





Old Navy
ShopStyle


Of course while I was dreaming of my look, I had to create one for my 19-mo old too! The look is centered around the khaki shorts gifted by Jasmine from AdamAlexMommy. They were Ralph Lauren. The ones shown are from Old Navy as stand-ins. Click on images to go to retailer site.




Gap, Old Navy
ShopStyle



Is the fedora too much for a 19mo old?




Show some love. Leave a comment below and I'll definitely respond! 
----------------------- 
Follow this blog!
RSS | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Bloglovin'
----------------------- 
 Originally posted at expandng.com  

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...