Saturday, July 9, 2011

Comparing baby photos

Was looking through some of my baby photos and I came across this one:

Me, 2 years old

And the photo reminded me so much of J's love of flipping through albums, books, and binders. He also has the same large forehead as me. My mom says that means he's smart, though she never said I was smart ;).

J, 11-1/2 months old

And then I remember we have this baby photo of A:

A, age unknown

J certainly has the same build and chubby cheeks!
J, 2 months old

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...