Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scared...but so cute!

J has this toy fire truck. Lately, it's been making loud, unpleasant noises when you "activate" it so we've left it off. I'm not sure if it's broken or just needs new batteries.


Someone must have turned it on today, because it activated while J was playing with it. He immediately crawled into my lap with a very concerned look on his face.

He must have then remembered his favorite fire-people because he promptly returned to the truck to rescue them. After J placed one safely in my hands, J went back for the second one. After both were safely in my hands, J returned to my lap. He also gave the truck a little kick for good measure.

I know he was scared, but it was the cutest, sweetest little act(s) of bravery!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...