Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 18 photo

Some recent photos:

Below is Coco two weeks ago, after her grooming. Her coat looks especially like a Bichon here, all poufed out!




I have been watching this show on Food Network, Mexican Made Easy by Marcela Valladolid. I also got her cookbook for Christmas. Butternut squash soup isn't the first thing when you think "mexican", but her recipe, which includes chipotle cream, was easy & delicious and had so many layers of flavor. I know I enjoyed it.



Lastly, here is my latest pregnancy photo. I don't see much difference between the 13 week and this 18 week photo, except that A took it a bit closer than usual.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...