Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 17 - sweet potato

5.5" long this week! Crazy! I just went to the doctor's on Wednesday. When the nurse weighed me, she said "Wow." I didn't know what she meant until the doctor came in. Guess I didn't gain much weight the first three visits and then just gained 8 lbs in the last four weeks! She said as long as I don't keep consistently having 8-lb/month weight gain, I should be fine. I should aim for about 25-35 lbs weight gain (and I've already gained 14 lbs). Dang! That's crazy! I'm going to be at least 145 lbs by July!!!

2 comments:

  1. you need to update your pregnancy slideshow with a more recent photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, will do that probably tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...