Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Case of memory lapse

I got a new bill from Old Navy today, and the amount seemed off to me. I thought I only got those three shirts for $15. So I dug through my receipts and found two pants that rung up. Did I buy pants too? I went to my closet to see if there were any new pants in there...nope...so I called the store to see what pants these were. The first was a patchwork pant - which sounded like a pair of kids' jeans with patches on it. The second was an embroidered...oh yea! I bought two pairs of PJ pants on clearance....duh!

And that was my first case of memory lapse, which some pregnant women experience more than others.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...