Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 17

I am officially out of "normal" clothes, and luckily, over the weekend, I got some great pieces at Old Navy and Ross. First, I am surprised by the maternity section at the Old Navy in Plymouth Meeting. There is also a maternity section at the store near my house (yay!). Selection isn't as large as it is online, but at least I don't have to go through the hassle of their return policy on maternity items bought online. Anyways, I got three plain t-shirts for $5 each (sweet!).

I also went to Ross. Their maternity section isn't labeled but I took a walk around anyways. I found their section (if you want to call two racks a section) in the back near the clearance items. Can you believe out of the dozen small items still left, I bought 3 of them?! Two shirts ($6.99 and $7.99) and a pair of black pants ($12.99) that actually fit better than the $70 pair of A Pea in the Pod jeans. Yay for clothes that are affordable and fit :).

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...