Monday, February 15, 2010

Free shipping & returns on shopbop.com

Hey, maybe I can now get those shopbop shirts from this post. LOVE free shipping and return sites!

* Edit, my last post mentioned some items from topshop, not shopbop! doi!

In other news, A & I had a wonderful Valentine's Day at Banana Leaf. It was pretty busy but we didn't wait more than 15 minutes for a table. Lucky for us because crowds came in after us that waited much longer. We ordered SO much food the waiter had to remind us we had ordered a lot already. Hey, who wants to bring a cold sandwich for lunch on Monday? I'd rather have leftovers :)!

While I was out grocery shopping earlier in the day, A put long-stem roses in a vase on the entryway console table (aw!). But then I went into the dining room, and more flowers! Lilies. Aw!

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...