Thursday, November 10, 2011

Importance of reducing a fever

[source]

This post is gonna be short because it's been a long day. For myself, I tend to either under-medicate or use no medication at all. I admittedly try to do the same for J.

But not after today. Today, I came to fully understand the importance of keeping a fever down in a young child.

Right now, J is on a cycle of ibuprofen and acetaminophen -- we will even wake him up to give it to him. I know, I would gasp too if it weren't my own son.

In brighter news, J tried to take several more steps on his own today. If only it weren't for our puppy, who thought this was an invitation to jump on him, maybe J would have taken more. Oh well! Plenty of time to practice tomorrow as we stay home from daycare.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...