Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You'll want to learn to surf after watching these vids

These videos of a 2- and 3-year-old surfing with their respective parents makes me wanna take up surfing just so I can teach it to J and post an awesome video of it. Too bad I can't swim!


The 3-year-old boy (2nd video) waving to the camera, paddling, and jumping on the board is cuteness-overload. Videos originally featured here. The 3-year-old boy (2nd video) waving to the camera, paddling, and jumping on the board is cuteness-overload. Videos originally featured here.




So I won't teach him how to surf. But my husband and I'd like to share our love of cycling with J. I'd also do arts & crafts with him. Hopefully my husband will utilize this book I gave him and do "geek" stuff with J.

 
What interests of yours do you (or will you) share with your kids?

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...